Date:      Tue, 06 Aug 2002 08:20:35 -0500
From:      harsha godavari <h.godavari@shaw.ca>
To:        jimmcloughlin@earthlink.net, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Slightly OT] how to create bootable FIPS disks in win2k (addingfreebsd partition)

Jim:
     <www.bootdisk.com> has downloadable bootdisk images for various
operating systems. Download DOS 6.22 bootdisk image (with CDRom
support). Put a formatted (may be no need to format) disk in drive A:
and run the downloaded file. It will create a bootable disk  in your
Drive A:

I think there is enough room on th disk to copy FIPS and partition your
disk.

Regards
Harsha Godavari