Date:      Wed, 19 Jan 2000 14:06:51 +0100
From:      Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr
To:        "Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai" <asmodai@wxs.nl>
Cc:        lawrence.hy.cheung@philips.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape & "libXt.so.6.0"

Hello,

beware of the "native" FreeBSD version of Communicator 4.7 : I could not have it run on my newest 3.4-Stable+Xfree86336 install.

I have been saved by the Linux emulator and the linux version of Netscape, which seems a lot more reliable.

     TfH

"Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai" <asmodai@wxs.nl> on 19/01/2000 10:40:40