Date:      Tue, 27 Mar 2001 23:08:59 -0500
From:      scott <smnoldelinux@mediaone.net>
To:        "Ty C. Mixon" <tymanthius@usa.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SSH won't accept connections from work

I have this same problem at my office.  I have to ssh using port 23.
This can be specified as a command line option or as the default config
in /etc/ssh_config.

To test, see if you can at least telnet to the port:
	telnet my.ip.add.ress 22
If it connects, but fails, port 22 is unfiltered between your two
computers.

- Scott