Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 2000 01:57:48 +1100
From:      Danny <dannyho@bigpond.net.au>
To:        Chimon Yeung <cyeung@sourcee.com>, UNIX <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Samba Error

Using Windows 95 and Samba shouldn't be any problems

In order for me to get a better understanding of the situation. Type out the
following reply to the questions:

What version of FreeBSD  are you using?
What version of Samba are you using?
Do you have a copy of smb.conf
Did you install Samba using the ports collection? (if you didn't I strongly
recommend you should)

Please forward your reply to everyone in the mailings list to get a more
effective response.