Date:      Sun,  2 Mar 2008 11:54:43 -0500
From:      dewey hylton <freenx@deweyonline.com>
To:        linimon@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freenx@deweyonline.com, freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org, nliviu@gmail.com, linimon@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/112887: net/nxserver 1.4.0_1 fails to compile after upgrading to xorg-7.2

Quoting linimon@FreeBSD.org:

> Synopsis: net/nxserver 1.4.0_1 fails to compile after upgrading to xorg-7.2
>
> State-Changed-From-To: feedback->closed
> State-Changed-By: linimon
> State-Changed-When: Sun Mar 2 07:39:36 UTC 2008
> State-Changed-Why:
> Feedback timeout (> 3 months).

we've been working on it, believe it or not. i have it compiling now, but my two
volunteers have disappeared and i've been dealing with family member hospital
time so have not tested much myself. i'm also dealing with an issue where the
files get installed to the new (/usr/local) location but somehow they also exist
in the original location. i have not yet found how that happens.