Date:      Tue, 8 Apr 2003 19:12:49 +0200
From:      Simon Barner <barner@in.tum.de>
To:        michal.novacek@unix.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: burnproof

--5gxpn/Q6ypwruk0T

Hi,

> I just found a problem: is it possible to use burnproof capability of
> cd-writer with burncd? If so, would someone so kind to point me somehow to the
> right direction? I had no luck searching google.

cdrecord has a driver option called burnfree, which is supposed to support
burnproof, too. If you own an IDE burner, you will have to recompile your kernel
with atapicam support (this works on 4.x, don't know about 5.x) in order to be
able to use cdrecord with your device.

AFAIK burncd does not have any burn{free|proof} support.

Cheers,
 Simon

--5gxpn/Q6ypwruk0T

--5gxpn/Q6ypwruk0T--