Date:      Thu, 15 Apr 1999 01:26:57 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Marius Bendiksen <mbendiks@eunet.no>
Cc:        Bill Swingle <unfurl@dub.net>, FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Cross Posting...

Actually, I bet that the ones complaining about cross-posting are due
to lack of a proper filter and not so much because they are paying for their
dial up access as for the "flame war" it is gone . Long time ago we had
time this problem on the mailing lists and the complains went down after
people started using mail duplicate filters.

Should people restrain themselves from cross-postings?
Absolutly, nevertheless people still do so I put a filter on
my system.

Not sure if it matters to this argument however I pay for my net
connection

	Amancio