Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 2000 11:53:40 -0500
From:      Mike Galvez <mrg8n@mail.virginia.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Color term settings

Hi,

I'm running a 4.0 release of FreeBSD and connecting to the server via ssh
(PuTTY). My .muttrc has color settings which display fine on the console but
they don't show up when connecting via PuTTY. I modified .cshrc to use colorls
from the ports collection. Colorls displays color as expected via PuTTY/ssh.
Is there a term setting I should add to .login_conf? /etc/ttys?

Thanks
--

Michael Galvez
Computer Systems Sr. Engineer         Office: 804-982-2975