Date:      Fri, 1 Feb 2002 13:23:25 -0800
From:      "suporte" <hh@dsgx.org>
To:        <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   crashs on 4.5RC

i updated my 4.4 to an 4.5RC the first time that i compiled .. it was
crashing almost everysingle hour .. i booted up again on the old
4.5PRE-RELEASE .. and recompile the kernel with the new updates from cvsup
.. k so was finally stable again .. now i can't get an uptime more than 4
days .. so i tryed again yesterday made another update using the cvsup there
was a bunch of things new there .. i compile again .. how many time do u
guys think this thing gonna keep reseting me and a bunch of friends we're
having the same problems .. we really use the machine is not just a simple
for mails .. is for eggdrops/apache/ircds/bncs .. stuffs like that ..
can anybody give me a light ?