Date:      Thu, 11 Sep 1997 23:57:53 -0700
From:      Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PnP support

On Fri, 12 Sep 1997 14:41:25 +1000
 Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au> wrote:

 > The NetBSD repo is not publically available.  Make of that what you
 > will.

There are a number of reasons why it's not available publicly.  However,
none of them are really appropriate for discussion here.

 > I actually gave up working on NetBSD due to the difficulty of obtaining
 > a usable copy of the source tree, which was somewhat disappointing.

Um, pardon my asking, but what's wrong with sup'ing and importing the
result into a private CVS repository?  If you had trouble obtaining
working source, you should have mentioned it to someone (like me, or
core@netbsd.org) so it could be fixed.

NAS: M/S 258-6                                       Work: +1 415 604 0935