Date:      Fri, 16 Oct 1998 00:21:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brian Feldman <green@zone.syracuse.net>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   MFS LKM for release?

Perhaps this is a little too late to get it changed (hope not) but... if
you touch opt_mfs.h, the MFS LKM builds fine, links into the kernel fine,
and works. I just used an MFS with the MFS LKM a few minutes ago. I'm sure
someone could move mfs from the broken -> fixed section in lkm/Makefile
and easily add a touch opt_mfs.h in lkm/mfs/Makefile... (not me, I don't
really know the Makefiles that well, only bsd.port.mk).

Cheers,
Brian Feldman