Date:      Tue, 24 Apr 2001 09:54:46 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Lists Account <lists@security.za.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCI -> PCMCIA Bridge Adapter

In message <Pine.BSF.4.21.0104241521150.59808-100000@security.za.net> Lists Account writes:
: Just to say, I seem to have fbsd recognizing my pci cardbus bridge in
: 4.3-RELEASE however, it doesnt pick up the orinoco card plugged into
: there, is this because of bugs mentioned on the list so far or is this for
: another reason?

The 4.x code assumes that it is connected to the isa bus, while a
cardbus bridge in the pci cards on a pci bus isn't.  So we recognize
it, but program it wrong.

Warner