Date:      Mon, 17 Dec 2007 18:35:33 -0000
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Get_Me_A_Ticket?= <support@e.getmeaticket.co.uk>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Kristy, you have registered now enter the competitions.

Please add support@email.getmeaticket.co.uk to your address book

To view a version of this mailer with images please copy and paste the link below into your browser.
http://e.getmeaticket.co.uk/a/tBHUOpQAjBvjTAqd$wBBoQ0G3.AjBvjTVz/mailer

Dear Kristy,
Thank you for joining Get Me A Ticket, the UK's number one place to win and play, completely free.

Your username: www@FreeBSD.org
Your password: ND8hBDq3

Hundreds of thousands of people are playing free games, going head to head in our quizzes and winning great prizes. Please click on a competition to join our community and start winning today.

Get Me A Ticket
The Low-effort way of getting your hands on great prizes. It's easy and free to enter all our competitions, get your ticket today to win Cars, Holidays and much much more.
Play and Win today.

http://e.getmeaticket.co.uk/a/tBHUOpQAjBvjTAqd$wBBoQ0G3.AjBvjTVz/comps?USERNAME=www@FreeBSD.org&PWORD=ND8hBDq3

Get Me Gaming
The place to play all your favourite games; old and new. What's even better? If you register the best score you win the free cash jackpot!
Play and Win today.

http://e.getmeaticket.co.uk/a/tBHUOpQAjBvjTAqd$wBBoQ0G3.AjBvjTVz/games?USERNAME=www@FreeBSD.org&PWORD=ND8hBDq3

NEW - Get Me A Quiz!
Think you're a bit of a boffin? Prove it. Answer our questions as quick as you can and win lots of lovely cash. Fastest answers win the cash. Get that brain working now!
Play and Win today.

http://e.getmeaticket.co.uk/a/tBHUOpQAjBvjTAqd$wBBoQ0G3.AjBvjTVz/quiz?USERNAME=www@FreeBSD.org&PWORD=ND8hBDq3

You have received this electronic mail because you are a registered user on the Get Me A Ticket website. If you would like to stop receiving this electronic mail directly from us please send an email to
Getmeaticket practices permission based marketing.