Date:      Wed, 22 Nov 2000 23:06:21 EST
From:      Catlover1024@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD

I was wondering what copyrights were on FreeBSD and what they were...
Why I was asking because I wanted to modify the FreeBSD kernel to support
more things and debug the existing stuff... I wanted to create my own
distribution...
Why I wanted to create my own distribution of FreeBSD was because I felt
there was
not enough support in the kernel for today's devices. Also it was because I
felt there were not enough apps in the official distribution I didn't have to
port over. Don't criticize me on any of this I don't like flames just
constructive criticism.

Also, I wouldn't have to make my own distribution of FreeBSD if I knew how to
submit apps and kernel code to be in the official dist. If anyone wants it
and it's good I mean.
How would I go about that?