Date:      Wed, 8 Nov 2000 16:34:11 +0200
From:      Langa Kentane <LangaK@discoveryhealth.co.za>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   modem dialer

Hi everyone.
Can anyone recommend a war dialler that I can use in my company network.  I
want the dialler to dial all the extensions numbers that I give it to check
who has got modems attached to their machines and to find out why.  We are
trying to stop ppl abusing company resources.
I am using Redhat Linux 6.2
Also can you please send replies to me also and not the list alone as our
company policy does not allow us to subscribe to mailing lists.
Thanks in advance.

Langa Kentane			| TEL: (011) 881 3128
Security Administrator		| Cell: 082 606 1515
DISCOVERY HEALTH			| mailto:evablunted@earthling.net
www.discoveryhealth.co.za	| http://members.xoom.com/evablunte