Date:      Fri, 17 Nov 2000 19:31:14 +0100 (CET)
From:      Blaz Zupan <blaz@amis.net>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.org, Panagiotis Astithas <past@netmode.ntua.gr>, Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
Subject:   Re: 4.2-BETA hangs on boot

On Fri, 17 Nov 2000, John Baldwin wrote:
> > Ok, then it is the same as leaving the "irq" part out alltogether.
>
> Not entirely.  IRQ 0 is actually the clock.  I think it is there to allow you
> to edit the IRQ during the kernel config to set it to IRQ 10 if you need to.

Ok, so could this be the problem? I've been removing the "irq" part on the
pccard line on all our boxes (and we have about 100 installations) and never
had a problem with it. I've never tried setting it to "irq 0".

Blaz Zupan,  Medinet d.o.o, Linhartova 21, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia
E-mail: blaz@amis.net, Tel: +386-2-320-6320, Fax: +386-2-320-6325