Date:      Wed, 05 Jul 2000 16:19:20 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Nat Lanza <magus@cs.cmu.edu>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3Com 3c575 support in 4.0-STABLE?

In message <uocog4e52sw.fsf@hurlame.pdl.cs.cmu.edu> Nat Lanza writes:
: I have a ThinkPad 600 with a 3Com Megahertz 3c575 10/100 PCMCIA ether
: card that I'd really like to install 4.0-STABLE on.

You will need a different pccard then.  No cardbus cards are supported
in -current, let alone stable.

: Is this supported at all? I'm willing to hunt down patches, build my
: own install disks, or run -CURRENT, but I'd really rather not have to
: buy a new ethernet card.

Actually, there are some patches that kinda support this card (no hot
plug), but I don't know where they are.

Warner