Date:      Tue, 22 Oct 2002 13:00:22 -0700
From:      ALEX VOLKOV <volkoff@usa.net>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   2 questions for 4.7

Hi!
I am long time BSD user and did not find answers for 2 questions, so I de=
cided
to bother you (sorry)

Question 1 - Midnight Commander and/or Gnomemc - what happened with this
usefull utility, it does not install correctly under any condition, altho=
ugh
it says it works fine. Was it any changes done since 4.6.2 or it just bec=
uase
of me? (I copied the problem on 2 PCs though)

Question 2 - Mozilla? Did not find in ports at all, when downloaded sourc=
from mozilla.org it did not even untared well (perhaps it their problem, =
but
why mozilla is not contributing in ports anymore?)

Thanks in advance!
Alex