Date:      Thu, 19 Mar 2009 13:53:52 +0700 (ICT)
From:      Olivier Nicole <on@cs.ait.ac.th>
To:        ruel.freebsd@gmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Adding new domain in mail server

Hi,

> we bought a new domain (e.g mydomain3.com) and Im planning to add the domain
> to our mail server so that I could create a new email ad with the new domain
> (e.g user3@mydomain3.com). how will I do that?

I am afraid no one can answer right now, there are many different
software used for mail server, and for each of them, there are several
ways to do virtual host (several domains in one server).

For each software and each virtual domain method, adding one new domin
takes a different path.

So you need to tell us more about what you are using.

Best regards,

olivier