Date:      Mon, 5 Mar 2001 01:48:38 -0800
From:      Bill Huey <billh@gnuppy.monkey.org>
To:        David Xu <bsddiy@21cn.com>
Cc:        Bill Huey <billh@gnuppy.monkey.org>, freebsd-java@freebsd.org, donn@bsdi.com, pja@bsdi.com
Subject:   Re: JVM progress.

On Mon, Mar 05, 2001 at 05:47:37PM +0800, David Xu wrote:
> Hello Bill,
> good job, nice to meet you. when will you ported it to FreeBSD?
>
> --
> Best regards,
> David Xu

Greg Lewis has been doing that work and the best/fastest method
I can think of to get this work over too FreeBSD is to support him
technically on my end. So I'm just going to charge ahead and get
this going as far as possible so that I can warn him of various
road blocks that I've been running into.

I'm pretty happy overall and this represents an important milestone
for me on the project and at BSDi since the beginning of November of
last year.

;-)

bill