Date:      Mon, 18 Mar 2002 09:44:56 -0500
From:      David Gilbert <dgilbert@velocet.ca>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/35873: recent -STABLE dhclient doesn't see wireless card

I'd like to point out that I did not say that.  To be more clear:

4.5-STABLE kernel with 4.5-STABLE userland exhibits the bug.

4.5-RELEASE kernel with 4.5-STABLE userland does not.

The bug remains in 4.5-STABLE, but is likely a kernel change, not a
userland change.

Another fellow in our group with a toshiba laptop (mine is a Fujitsu)
has a modem card.  He observes each keypress producing the previous
keypresses character with -STABLE.  This would would seem to be an
interrupt delivery fuckup (I've see that problem before).

... I'm guessing they're related.

Dave.