Date:      Mon, 2 Dec 1996 10:48:22 +0200 (SAT)
From:      Robert Nordier <rnordier@iafrica.com>
To:        metcalf@imagine.com (Jeffrey M. Metcalf)
Cc:        rnordier@iafrica.com, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Vfatfs testing?

Jeffrey M. Metcalf wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just thought I would touch base with you to ask about the state of
> vfatfs.  As always
> I am very interested in any testing.

Glad you're still interested in helping with this.  I haven't had time,
recently, to do anything with the vfatfs; but I'll be taking a break
from work in a few weeks, partly in order to get this out.

At the moment, you'd have to be running 3.0-current, though, in
order to compile and use the vfatfs.  I don't know if this would
be a problem.

--
Robert Nordier