Date:      Wed, 17 Jun 1998 12:22:07 -0700
From:      Jamie Lawrence <jal@ThirdAge.com>
To:        lrios <lrios@ziplink.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, robin@workstationsuk.demon.co.uk
Subject:   Re: Legato Networker client

At 02:57 PM 6/17/98 -0400, you wrote:
>When I was inquiring about a FreeBSD client I was told to send mail to
>FreeBSD@legato.com.  I was told that the client was in Beta at the time.
>Since then I've lost interest in Legato and never followed up.

Wise choice. We use it here to back up a bunch of Solaris machines.

Every reboot, something strange (and different from the previous
problem) freaks out with Networker, requiring substantial amounts of troubleshooting time on my part.

They charge far too much for support, in my opinion. Carefully look
at the ongoing costs of using Legato's product before committing.

-j