Date:      Sat, 21 Feb 2009 14:03:32 +0200
From:      Manolis Kiagias <sonic2000gr@gmail.com>
To:        Mehul Ved <mehul.n.ved@gmail.com>
Cc:        Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl>, Free BSD Questions list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Command line video player

Mehul Ved wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 4:36 PM, Wojciech Puchar
> <wojtek@wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl> wrote:
>
>> install FreeBSD 7
>>

> How do I upgrade to FreeBSD 7? Use ports?

No. Strictly speaking, you would have to obtain the  sources for
7.1-RELEASE and rebuild the base system. This is described in Chapter 24
of the FreeBSD Handbook.  However, you wouldn't want to do any of this
on a P1 90. Just download the CD/DVD and reinstall from scratch.

As far as video playback on a P1 90, I doubt you will accomplish much.