Date:      Fri, 16 Dec 2011 11:50:33 +0000
From:      Ben Gray <ben.r.gray@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OMAP4 and FreeBSD

Hi Alex,

     Sorry to revive an old thread, but just to let you know I think
I've fixed the MMC problem Olivier mentioned and the change has been
committed to the gitorious page.

     I am still working on the OMAP stuff albeit very sporadically. For
now I'm pushing my changes into gitorous, but I'm hoping it will go into
a proper FreeBSD svn repo/branch sometime in the future (thanks Olivier
:)).

     For what it's worth, there is still plenty to do on the OMAP3/4
port, I think the basics work ok (MMC, DMA, USB, L2-Cache, IIC, ETH,
PWIC). The key things that are missing are SMP support and the graphics,
both of which I'm hoping to work on in the new year when I think I'll
have a few weeks free time between contracts.

Thanks,
Ben.