Date:      Wed, 9 Dec 1998 21:00:46 +1100 (EST)
From:      Jim Mock <jim@corp.au.triax.com>
To:        Riccardo Veraldi <riccardo@righi.ml.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sniff-1.0

On Wed, 9 Dec 1998, Riccardo Veraldi wrote:

> Hello folks,
> I have released my first sniffer program called sniff-1.0
> Now I Developed it under FreeBSD so I thought it could be an interesting
> port software.
> So I Want to know who I have to get in touch with from the ports community
> to make my program being evaluated ???
> How can I know if my program is interesting for the ports collection
> project??
> who can evaluate my program ????
> Can please someone help me??
> thanks

A good place to start would be to make a port of it for the ports
collection.  Instructions on how to do this can be found in the
handbook at http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/handbook36.html

Follow the instructions found there and you should be well on your
way.

Hope this helps,

Jim

: Jim Mock			| [jim@corp.au.triax.com]	:
: System Administrator		| web: http://www.triax.com/	:
: Triax Internet Services	| ----------------------------- :
: Portland, OR USA		| FreeBSD: The Power to Serve	:
: Wagga Wagga, NSW Australia	| http://www.freebsd.org/	: