Date:      Thu, 3 Dec 2015 01:27:44 +0100 (CET)
From:      Gerald Pfeifer <gerald@pfeifer.com>
To:        Dimitry Andric <dim@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        "William A. Mahaffey III" <wam@hiwaay.net>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org,  freebsd-toolchain@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gcc5 question

On Thu, 3 Dec 2015, Dimitry Andric wrote:
>> I just did a pkg-upgrade of gcc5, & upgraded the port as well. I noticed that a 'make showconfig' in the port now shows Graphite support enabled by default. However, a 'gcc -v --help' on the pkg installed version shows no libisl, req'd for Graphite support (I think). Is the pkg built differently from the port ? TIA & have a good one.
> I've tried building the port with the GRAPHITE option enabled, but it
> died with various compilation errors about missing isl types, even while
> isl was installed.  So I'm not sure about the state of this support. :-)
>
> Gerald, any idea?  I suppose the option is expected to work?

If you have an up-to-date lang/gcc5 port, you should not be
able to specify GRAPHITE any longer.

Somehow my testing must have been flawed (even though I recall it
explicitly tested, so perhaps a typo when specifying the option)
and this will be fixed when updating to GCC 5.3, hopefully in the
next few days.

Give lang/gcc5-devel a try, which is close to what GCC 5.3 is
going to be.  That one should work.  I tested it again yesterday,
just to be sure.

Gerald