Date:      Tue, 26 Mar 2002 11:05:38 -0500
From:      "P.B. Ruiter" <pruiter@indigored.com>
To:        "Annelise Anderson" <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>, "Nick Lozinsky" <nl3481@wi.rr.com>
Cc:        "Peter Leftwich" <Hostmaster@Video2Video.Com>, "FreeBSD Questions" <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   SUMMARY: /usr/home on separate disk?

SUMMARY
Thank you, everyone! Your encouragement resolved this small issue - which
turned out to be no issue at all. Using Annelise's suggestion by commenting
out ad1s1e in fstab and restarting, I found /usr/home on ad0 to be right
there, but empty and unused. And you were right: home directory reverted to
/ as it did not exist.

Pieter

PS: this does leave me wondering WHY the default /usr/home on ad0 IS STILL
created? Its sheer presence caused my confusion. Anyone to enlighten me?