Date:      Sat, 12 Oct 1996 08:59:56 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jon Inouye <jinouye@cse.ogi.edu>
To:        rohit@cs.umd.edu
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mobile-IP work on FreeBSD

There are two FreeBSD based Mobile IP implementations that I am
aware of: Portland State University (PSU) and BBN.

BBN ported Dave Johnson's NetBSD Mobile IP implementation and
Jim Binkley (PSU) wrote his own.  Jim has made his alpha
release available;  it is based on FreeBSD 2.1-RELEASE.

ftp://zymurgy.cs.pdx.edu/pub/mobility/mip.tar.gz

Contact the developers at mobileip@zymurgy.cs.pdx.edu or browse
their Web pages at http://www.cs.pdx.edu/research/SMN.  Their
release includes drivers for both the PCMCIA and ISA AT&T WaveLAN
cards.

-JI