Date:      Tue, 18 Jun 2002 08:57:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matt Snow <drama@slakin.net>
To:        johann@broadpark.no
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Postfix isn't recieving mail

When I was running Postfix on a router box I had setup I had lots of
issues with getting mail routed correctly. Then I had DNS problems which
were related.

Here is my main.cf, I hope this helps.

soft_bounce = yes
notify_classes = bounce, resource, software
queue_directory = /var/spool/postfix
command_directory = /usr/local/sbin
daemon_directory = /usr/local/libexec/postfix
mail_owner = postfix
default_privs = nobody
myhostname = seven.slakin.net
mydomain = slakin.net
myorigin = $myhostname
inet_interfaces = all
mydestination = /usr/local/etc/postfix/local.domains
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
home_mailbox = Mailbox
mail_spool_directory = /var/spool/postfix
mailbox_command = /usr/local/bin/procmail
relay_domains = /usr/local/etc/postfix/relay.domains
mynetworks = 67.112.126.128/29, 127.0.0.0/8
fast_flush_domains = $relay_domains
smtpd_banner = $myhostname ESMTP (seven.slakin.net.)
local_destination_concurrency_limit = 2
debug_peer_level = 2
debugger_command =
         PATH=/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin
         xxgdb $daemon_directory/$process_name $process_id & sleep 5

reject_unknown_client = reject
reject_unknown_hostname = reject

Matt Snow
 (@) drama@slakin.net