Date:      Tue, 10 Mar 1998 21:51:17 -0800
From:      "Sean J. Schluntz" <schluntz@clicknet.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help with Linux emulation error.

I'm attempting to get WABI for Caldera Linux running, I have gottent the
RPM installed and I have modified the wabi sh script so it will run
under FreeBSD.  Now when I launch `wabi` I get the following error

% /opt/wabi/bin/wabi
Caldera Wabi 2.2B for Intel-Linux [Oct 31 1996 17:35:20]
Copyright 1993-1996 Sun Microsystems, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.

Unrecoverable Error in Wabi

Internal Error
Assertion failure: CpuLAR(k) != INVDARB
 at fixups.c:452

Wabi will exit now.
%

The WABI binary (wabiprog) looks like this to file:

wabiprog: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1, dynamically
linked, stripped

I'm running FreeBSD v2.2.5-R and XInsides Xaccel v4.1.

Any ideas what's happining?  Thanks for your help!

-Sean