Date:      Mon, 17 May 1999 21:18:50 +0100
From:      "Nicholas J. Dear" <ndear@areti.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Web Statistics break up program.

Hi,

We currently use Analog to generate our stats, but now customers are asking
for weekly, or monthly stats to be generated, rather that just one accumulative
lot. Is there anyway to automatically break up the stats, and have them to put into
its own html stats file.

For example:

April01-07-1999.html
April08-14-1999.html

etc etc.

Also, something to delete logs after a certain period would be useful. I've
looked at rotatelogs which comes with Apache, but it doesn't seem to do exactly
what we need.

TIA.
N.
--