Date:      Wed, 06 Aug 2003 13:37:06 -0500
From:      george donnelly <list@zettai.net>
To:        FreeBSD Q's <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   best web stats app

hi, what do people think is the best web stats app, esp for multiple
domains?

I use webalizer for everything right now but its seeming a little old atm.
I'm looking at awstats but it seems like a new face on the same thing.

I would be willing to purchase a commercial package if it was reasonable for
multiple domains, ran well on freebsd, and actually offered some additional
useful information, eg sessions, user paths etc.

tia

<-->
george donnelly ~ http://www.zettai.net/ ~ "Quality Zope Hosting"
Shared and Dedicated Zope Hosting ~ Zope Servers ~ Zope Websites
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet ~ MSN: zettainet@hotmail.com ~ ICQ: 51907738