Date:      Mon, 13 Jul 1998 09:36:34 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@plutotech.com>
To:        scrappy@hub.org (The Hermit Hacker)
Cc:        scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CAM drivers...?

The Hermit Hacker wrote...

> Morning...
>
> 	Just curious as to whether or not there are any upcoming
> snapshots?  last one was may20th, I think?  or did I just miss an
> announcement? :(

	You didn't miss it.  The announcement will be on this list when the
snapshot comes out, and the snapshot itself will be in the same places it's
been before.  (ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.ORG/pub/FreeBSD/cam and
ftp://ftp.kdm.org/pub/FreeBSD/cam)

	We're working on the snapshot now, and have been for a while.  The
problem is that Justin keeps finding and fixing bugs, which delays things a
bit.

Ken
--
Kenneth Merry