Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 2000 23:50:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/22328: new port -- print/ttf2pt1

The following reply was made to PR ports/22328; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
To: OKAZAKI Tetsurou <okazaki@be.to>
Cc: mi@aldan.algebra.com, FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org,
	babkin@bellatlantic.net, Mikhail Teterin <mi@privatelabs.com>,
	mwm@mired.org
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 01:40:12 -0500 (CDT)

 OKAZAKI Tetsurou writes:
 > In the message <200010270151.e9R1p7n15170@misha.privatelabs.com>
 > Mikhail Teterin <mi@privatelabs.com> wrote:

 > > 	Convert True Type Fonts to PostScript Type 1 -- usable for
 > > 	printing and under X11. See http://sourceforge.net/projects/ttf2pt1/
 > > 	for more information.
 >
 > > echo x - ttf2pt1/pkg-plist
 > > Xbin/t1asm
 >
 > PREFIX/bin/t1asm conflicts with t1asm installed by print/t1utils, doesn't it?

 I believe it does. On the other hand, it may be the same tool, being
 used to finish the conversion. In which case, the correct solution
 would be to cut t1asm from ttf2pt1, and add t1utils to the runtime
 dependencies list.

 If that's not the case, and the ttf2pt1 t1asm isn't meant to be run by
 users (is there a man page for it?), moving it to libexec might be an
 acceptable solution.

 	<mike