Date:      Wed, 4 Mar 1998 22:54:58 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chris Brunner <cjb@efn.org>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Weird CPU clock in dmesg

Current,
I recently noticed something weird in my dmesg:
CPU: Pentium (0.00-MHz 586-class CPU)
  Origin = "GenuineIntel"  Id = 0x52c  Stepping=12
  Features=0x1bf<FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,MCE,CX8>
Now, I *know* I don't have a 0Mhz CPU, so something is definatly not
working here.  I wasn't sure if this was a known problem or what, but I
thought I'd mention it.
I'm running -CURRENT as of 3/2/98 on a i200 (no mmx) chip.
Thanks!

- Chris Brunner -
- cjb@efn.org   -