Date:      Tue, 23 Jan 2001 14:27:16 +0200
From:      "Donald Orbin" <OrbinDRH@elec.durban.gov.za>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   ppp + dialing different numbers

I hope this message is coming to the right place... all my other searches =
have been futile.

I am wanting to use the autodial feature to:
i)  Dial number A if the destination ip address is 1.2.3.4
ii) Dial number B if the destination ip address is anything else

ie. the BSD box must connect (dial) a certain sserver if a packet to that =
machine is encountered; or dial an isp number if any other ips are =
encountered.

Regards
Donald