Date:      Tue, 24 Jul 2001 12:03:14 -0400
From:      "Mike Nebeker" <Mike_Nebeker@Jabil.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Files

We occasionally get an error message for a file system full message, after
removing all the mail logs and miscellaneous junk files we are still 92% of
capacity.  I noticed that the `"/var/spool/mqueue" directory has a great
amount of files in it.  What are these files and can I remove them.  Also is
there a way to disable files from going into this directory.

Thanks,
Michael B. Nebeker
Jabil Circuit, Inc. - Idaho
NOKIA SMT/DF Test Support