Date:      Fri, 1 Sep 1995 09:17:52 +0000 ()
From:      Nick Liu <root@netcom.com>
To:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is Goldstar 6x CDROM supported?

On Fri, 30 Aug 1996, Doug White wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Aug 1996, Nick Liu wrote:
>
> > I just got a Goldstart 6x CDROM with a 16-bit Future Domain adapter.  My
> > question is:  would this thing work under 2.1.5?
>
> Future Domain?  It's more likely a SCSI.  Unfortunately, Future Domain
> controllers are not supported.

I tried it on the second IDE port on my Triton motherboard and it didn't
work.  I guess it's not an IDE anyway (or maybe it's not a STANDARD ide).

I am sure it's not a SCSI cause the manual talks abot IDE a lot.  I just
thought someone would know how to make it work or give me some pointers
like port, etc.

Nick