Date:      Wed, 19 May 1999 10:23:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:      matt <matt@Mlink.NET>
To:        Brian Sletten <bsletten@nova.org>
Cc:        "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@futuresouth.com>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HRMMM... Communicator 4.6 Port.

On Wed, 19 May 1999, Brian Sletten wrote:

[...]

: Has anyone else seen problems with 4.6 yet? It's hosed X three times
: since I downloaded it the day it came out. There's nothing really
: different about the port from the distribution, is there?

No, there isn't much difference between 4.51 and 4.6 that I can tell, but
well maybe it's just my imagination.. but 4.6 seems to run faster on my
system now... I'm using WindowMaker w/ 3.1-R

: I am using Enlightenment and Gnome so they might be at fault, but 4.5
: wouldn't usually take X out with it too...
:
: Just curious.
:
: Thanks.