Date:      Tue, 31 Mar 1998 02:23:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@risc.org>
To:        FREEBSD-CHAT <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Mozilla source code release party

    Anyone else planning to attend this event in San Francisco this
Wednesday?  I'm in San Jose right now, so I'll probably hitch a ride
up with the SVLUG Linux folks from the Cisco campus (Marc Andressen is
the guest speaker that night).  I'll most likely be in black jeans,
black trenchcoat and of course my FreeBSD T-shirt.  ;-)

Party info - http://www.mozilla.org/party/
SVLUG meeting/carpool info - http://www.svlug.org/meetings.shtml

--
Brian Tao (BT300, taob@netcom.ca)