Date:      Thu, 02 Sep 1999 08:41:50 -0600
From:      "alex.ramirez" <alex.ramirez@mciworld.com>
To:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   I/O port for a MKE CR-563 CD-rom

Hi,
I have been trying to install freeBSD on my computer, however, the
installation program does not seem to find my CD-ROM.  I have read the FAQ,
and tried all of the solutions that you mention there and none seems to
work for me.  Can you tell me what I/O port does the MKE Panasonic CR-563
CD-ROM uses?  I also tried the -1 option so that it would search all of the
ports.  Given that I have enter the port address in hex, I entered ffff
(which was the only option that it admitted as -1).

I would appreciate your prompt response.

Thanks!

Alejandro Ramirez
*	alex.ramirez@mciworld.com