Date:      Wed, 9 Dec 1998 06:52:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jt <hometeam@techpower.net>
To:        ZorkLord <zorklord@xtreme.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

Yes just dual boot with windows on first partition & bsd on the second,
goto www.freebsd.org and look under FAQ plenty of infor there on the
subject.

hometeam@techpower.net
--We cannot all be masters, nor all masters
   Cannot be truly follow'd--

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

owEBqwBU/4kAlQMFADRCxNWhsddKSTR+6QEBelED/jzeC3btZfqSdIfrNoCgwUJJ
iNQ33UQoMyJ2ygkfl72xP5J79yml/F4P73GnNaDVbaMOmOG2NNAi5ElE73wRh54U
17kH+n5XnYeqekV8T2TG2Q6ex3UotXPyZ1vvrCrSxapOz6a4hh0GQeA55rcwLy2W
ROHwxfvaVsrX5iVOkRoerBFiC21lc3NhZ2UudHh0AAAAAA==
=jCvF
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----