Date:      Wed, 04 Nov 1998 22:50:29 +0100
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@peedub.muc.de>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: am upgrading from 2.2.7-STABLE to -current, any trouble to expect ?

Andreas Klemm writes:
>Hi !
>
>I want to install i4b on a -current of today ...
>The aout -> elf build process is just running ...
>Do you think it's doable, to fire up the install
>target, to move to -current ?
>
>About one-two months ago I was running -current. Then I had
>a system crash and installed 2.2.7, so I'm a bit out of date
>regarding i4b+-current+SMP ...

I'm running on a -current elf-ized system, but not SMP. Be aware that
you have to modify i4b_isic.c (I already sent a patch to the list) to
register the interrupt handler. Oh yeah, and delete the "vector isicintr"
from your kernel config file.

There was also a problem with compiling isdnd because no y.tab.h is
generated under -current. A patch for this was also sent to the
list.

That's all I can think of att.

---
Gary Jennejohn