Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 1999 10:10:44 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Glenn Johnson <gjohnson@nola.srrc.usda.gov>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   concatenated drives with vinum or ccd

I have a couple of questions regarding ccd and vinum. I have used both on
different machines so configuration is not a problem. Yay!

Is there any benefit to using vinum instead of ccd for concatenated
drives? An extension to this, should I bother changing a fairly large ccd
volume into a vinum volume? Is there a benfit to using ccd over vinum?

Also, is vinum slated to replace ccd?

Thanks in advance.

--
Glenn P. Johnson