Date:      Thu, 12 Mar 1998 21:31:36 -0500
From:      "Alfred Perlstein" <perlsta@cs.sunyit.edu>
To:        <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>, "c5666305" <c5666305@comp.polyu.edu.hk>
Subject:   Re: how to upgrade from 2.2.5 to current

you might be interested in looking at my web page... it has a handy tutorial
and a cgi program to generate the nessesary files...

-Alfred

http://a-t34.rh.sunyit.edu/~perlsta
click on the "unix" link, then look at the bottom of the page.. let me add
that if you already have the 2.2-stable source tree you will probably want
to remove it before upgrading.