Date:      Tue, 10 Nov 1998 09:21:35 -0400
From:      "Brent York" <york@ns.indipro.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Why is it? ;}

Why is it that the syscons driver cant seem to produce colors with an index
higher than 7? ;}

IE color 8 (Dark Grey) I cant seem to get it to produce this... 9, Light
blue... negative on that one houston =}...

If it can be fixed without code, could you please tell me how, if it cant,
tell me where I need to look to add the code I need to add to do it, and Ill
do it and submit patches.

-- Brent York
Indipro Systems Inc
Oper on Irc.Powersurfr.com ("ThaDragon")
FreeBSD till I die.