Date:      Sun, 16 Jun 2002 12:48:37 -0500
From:      Dan Nelson <dnelson@allantgroup.com>
To:        "Philip J. Koenig" <pjklist@ekahuna.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sendmail library question/problem

In the last episode (Jun 15), Philip J. Koenig said:
> OK - sorry but I get lost when I go to pages like that.  I'm not a
> programmer and my only experience with CVS is with FreeBSD's
> source/build process.  I have no idea how to get the sources via that
> method and the documentation and stuff is making my eyes cross.

:)

> Can I just patch the 0.1.1 sources or get a tarball from somewhere?

I've attached my local copy of the CVS tree with all my patches
applied.  You should just have to run ./autogen.sh, then make.  Be sure
you have the p5-Mail-SpamAssassin-2.20, autoconf, and automake ports
installed first.

> Speaking of patches.. the only way I saw to get your patch was to
> "view" it in the browser, and copy/paste it from there.  What am I
> missing here..

Usually I right-click on the link and pick "Save link as.."

--
	Dan Nelson
	dnelson@allantgroup.com