Date:      Tue, 27 Aug 2002 23:34:42 -0400
From:      "Ethan Gilchrist" <ethan@randominformation.com>
To:        "Freebsd-Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   What should I track?

Not really sure where I should actually be sending this but I think it's
more of a general question so I thought this list would be best. My question
is now that I've gotten 4.5 up and running which version should I track? I'm
using FreeBSD on my home comp to learn how to use it and will be setting it
up to do as much as possible (web-server, network server, FTP server, mail
server, etc) so that I can then take that knowledge and get a better job (or
get a job period at this point, heh). I know I'm not ready for 5.0 yet but
I'm not sure what version I should upgrade to other than that one. From what
I've seen on this list so far I'm not sure how stable 4.6 is but I'd like
your opinions. Thanks in advance.

Ethan Gilchrist