Date:      Fri, 12 Jan 1996 23:35:46 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jdp@polstra.com
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Checksum mismatch in wu-ftpd port

 * Cc: asami@freefall.freebsd.org

Hmm, I got this because of the CC: I don't know why it was discussed
in -hackers in the first place but please report such problems to
-ports next time....

 * I subsequently fetched "wu-ftpd-2.4.tar.Z" from ftp.uu.net, and it was
 * _different_ from the file of the same name that's in the distfiles
 * directory at ftp.freebsd.org (and its mirrors).  The checksum recorded
 * in the port matches the file that I got from ftp.uu.net.  So it appears
 * that the problem is in the tar file in distfiles, rather than in the
 * port itself.

I noticed Andrey's commit of files/md5 and re-fetched it on Jan 3,
22:34.  I don't know how you got an old version this week, but the one
on wuarchive (aka ftp.freebsd.org) right now is the correct version,
checksums and all.

So I guess I should recommend you to re-fetch it.

Satoshi